With the development of the environmental management system according to ISO 14001: 2015 standard, DIGISEC recognizes its responsibilities and obligations towards the environment and people and is committed to:
• to continuously improve its environmental performance
• to comply with environmental legislation
• to protect the environment and the prevention of pollution
• to comply with all requirements arising from its licensing and operation.
The development of the environmental management system according to ISO 14001 applies to:
Installation and Maintenance of Electronic Physical Security Systems, User Training and Management of IT and Telecommunications Projects, Development and Design, Installation, Maintenance, Support and Management of Integrated Information Systems
The company identifies all environmental parameters related to its activities and develops processes in order to continuously improve its environmental performance. The company’s environmental policy focuses on:
• Saving energy and resources by developing a system for monitoring the consumption of natural resources
• Management of the generated solid waste, giving priority to their separate collection and recycling.
• Continuous information of the top management and staff on environmental issues.
The current environmental policy of the company is published, communicated, implemented and supported by every employee in the company.